Are you ready for the ULTIMATE job?
We are a young, committed team of 70 employees that moves the world! Whether trams, fast trains or subways – the main thing is to reach your destination safely.
Wanted: People with heart and brain
Taking personal responsibility is a matter of course for you. You enjoy working in a team as well as working independently. You are reliable, committed, like to bring in your own ideas and to meet the highest quality demands is your personal concern. We are internationally active, which is why you will fit perfectly into our team with your cosmopolitan and uncomplicated manner. You can identify perfectly with our company and our product portfolio – your technical understanding, your flexibility and your willingness to travel for business is in the right place with us! You are open to new ideas and are happy to take the opportunity for personal and professional development.
You really are such a personality? Then we are glad that you have found us and will soon enrich our team! Do you think that you do not meet our “ideal measures” in all points, but are you burning for our company and the products? We are also looking forward to your application!
A look inside our headquarter in Amstetten, Austria (german video)
We offer our employees:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Varied and exciting challenges
- Familiar working environment – respectful interaction with one another
- Personal responsibility: working independently in a young, outgoing team
- Flexible working hours: A flexitime model in the form of an agreement is available to all employees
- Electricity filling station with convenient e-tank facility and specially marked e-car parking spaces are available directly in front of our office building.
- An employee participation model in which you participate in the success of the company.
What makes the ULTIMATE team a real team? (german video)
What development opportunities do our employees have? (german video)
What general conditions do our jobs entail? (german video)
How did the job interviews of our employees go? (german video)
Why did our employees get their jobs? (german video)
And what does the company in Amstetten actually look like? (german video)